Sunday, January 29, 2017

L'Oréal Paris Color Vibrancy



My hair has never felt better <3
For the past two weeks i have used the
L'Oréal Paris Color Vibrancy products. 
First and foremost,  I would like to say that the Color Vibrancy Intensive Repair Mask
is great. It left my hair feeling light weight, soft, and healthy! 
I tend to dye my hair frequently 
and well  my hair is not the healthiest. 
However, after using these products my hair feels super healthy
not only is it shiny but bouncy and smells great! 
These products are intended for color treated hair thus shield 
color from fading and provides 8 weeks of color vibrancy! 
How great is that. 
It instantly nourishes your hair and leaves your hair protected 
from UV filters and bonus it is infused with anti-oxidant properties.  
This is how my hair looks after using these products 
FYI. i failed at taking a picture of my hair and the product together :)

*These products were sent to me, complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment