Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles Review


Other than the fact that these insoles make your feet slippery :(
they are great !! 
i definitely noticed a difference :)
i was able to wear my high heels for a much longer period of time without 
having my feet hurt !! 
p.s. i danced for 4 hours straight without taking my shoes off .. ;) 
however i do recommend wearing short flat socks to keep the slippery feeling away ! 
in the picture above i am not only wearing the dr scholls insoles but my flat socks !!
best combo ever !!!

all in all  these insoles do provide the arch support one needs when wearing heels, they are squishy enough to make any pair of heels comfortable and 
other than making your feet slippery 
this is a pretty good product :D 


I received this product from influenster for free ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment