Thursday, October 24, 2013

NYC New York Color Big Bold Gloss

This NYC Big Bold Lip Gloss is definitely worth the hype
Not only is lip gloss inexpensive (Only $3.99) 
but long lasting, shear, sparkly and overall an amazing product at an amazing price 
the hint of color this lip gloss provides is just right and definitely does plump up your lips ;) 
I personally love the fact that this lip gloss gives me big, full, bold lips 
As a college student i do not have time to do my makeup in the morning; my makeup routine is very basic 
at times i simply wear lip gloss to save time and look presentable 
the NYC lip gloss is definitely  part of my routine in the mornings now 
Another great feature this lip gloss has is the huge applicator !! 
like i mentioned before it does last a long time on and it is not sticky ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment