Monday, July 15, 2013

Weight-loss Week 2 (Feel like i failed)

I feel bad today; I failed. Well not really but I feel like I did… I over ate and drank a soda. I do not feel bad for drinking the soda it was delicious but now I shall not have a soda on Saturday like I usually do. I am still hungry I believe I am carb deprived.  I usually eat a lot of fruits and well today and I believe for the rest of the week I will have no access to my delicious, yummy fruits L I am truly saddened because I go through a lot of fruit. That is my primary source of energy/food.  Now that I have no fruits and I am solely depending on vegetables primarily lettuces (Only thing I could afford at the moment) I am feeling a drop in my energy and self esteem. Which is weird considering clean eating should make you feel better.  However, one bad day will not destroy my confidence I am sure tomorrow will be a better day.
                Lack of fruit is lack of food for me. Today I ate the last of my delicious fruits!! It was amazing but it was not enough. I had no energy today while running; it was hell. I literally felt like I would die. I was short of breath and energy. However I managed to run 2 miles and well I am pretty happy. I cannot say the same for everyone around me though. I felt bad for those who got on my bad side. I wish I could apologize to them but I probably will never see them again.  My mood was horrible today while running. I felt like a dragon, pissed off at the world primarily myself. Not eating before exercising was probably a bad idea as well. I have learned my lesson.
                Fortunately, today will not defeat me I will not let it bring me down. I know I can do it I am committed tomorrow I will just work harder.  



No comments:

Post a Comment